We are proud that the vast majority of our pupils wear school uniforms.
We believe that this creates a feeling of belonging and pride in the school. It also removes the pressure on parents to provide expensive branded clothing.
Our uniform consists of royal blue school sweatshirts and jogging bottoms and white polo shirts with the school badge. Our P7s are given a black sweatshirt, as a mark of their special position of responsibility in our school, and can buy extra ones if they require them.
The Uniform is as follows:
You can buy the school uniform at any store you choose. We also have some options with the school logo that can be bought online at BEuniforms:
- White polo shirts – available with school logo.
- Blue sweatshirt – available with school logo.
- Blue sweatpants – available with school logo.
- Grey or navy trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafores.
- White shirt.
- Blue and white striped tie.
- Grey socks and black shoes are suggested but not required. Please note we do not allow heelies at school.
- For P.E. a t-shirt, shorts or sweatpants and gym shoes should be worn.
- A change of footwear in wet weather.
- Summer check dress (Summer only).
- A school bag in which to keep all school books, jotters and letters.
We ask that you name your child’s items – this will help locate lost property!
Free Uniform Grant
Families on a low income can apply for school grants to help with the cost of lunches and school clothing. Parents and carers in receipt of income support, job-seekers allowance or child tax credit may be entitled to a school clothing grant to help buy school clothes for their children attending primary and secondary schools. They are not available to children in early years settings.
Forms can be collected from the school office, and we will be able to advise you on what documentation you will be required to provide. To find out if your family qualify for a uniform grant, follow this link.